The Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce...
- is small business focused. Over 70 percent of our members have 10 employees or less.
- has a long term investment in our members' success. The average length of membership is fifteen years and growing.
- facilitates one on one connections. We host some of the areas biggest and best networking events, but you don't have to attend events to take advantage of our business network.
- is the region's largest business organization. With over 900 member businesses, we represent over 17,000 employees.
- is the voice of business. Our Business Advocacy team works with city, county, state and federal policy makers on behalf of business and helps businesses navigate governmental issues.
- is firmly rooted in Manhattan history. We are proud to have been a guiding force within this community since 1925!
We invite you to complete the membership application below and join us!